Thursday, November 21, 2013

Missing the Mark

Missing the mark is not my usual style and I am so sorry - I just realized that my comments never posted to others in our class. I read the other blogs, but my mind has had a mental fart when posting comments...I could blame Google, but it is my fault...I just missed it. And worse, I kept doing the same thing over and over..sorry.

Perhaps it has been too many late nights working on my portfolio materials to meet the November 18th deadline to present. Or my many attempts at trying to do my assignments in Gamesalad and Gamestar Mechanic which has convinced me to just keep paying for those clever games on ITunes, because I won't make my fortune there. However, the worse of all has been my time spent- hours actually, in the simple, yet complex downloads, creation of a "fake-network", and attempts at setting up of Moodle to run on my computers.

It is a major issue....with no resolve except say I miscalculated how much trouble it would be to set up and have it actually work. Not a computer wiz to start with, I took on the challenge thinking it sounded very easy to do and probably is, but I didn't post comments on Google right...so, now what??? I looked at other LMS programs, however, I see the same networking issues for them as well or added costs by paying for cloud hosting services. I did create an alternative plan for this assignment in my mind...just in case things didn't work the way I hoped and I missed the goals I set.

So, I am redoing my lesson plan and adjusting my course. Perhaps, I can improve my aim too and not miss the mark anymore. I promise to post to the blogs too... as long as my brain doesn't fart again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment